Sunday, August 15, 2010

It's only online...


(What follows is a reprint of a previous writing of mine that appeared in The Gorean Voice, which I co-created and served as editor for a few years. The webzine is long defunct, and the archives of the site are sadly incomplete, but it pleases me to present my thoughts then, to my audience here. As always, if you have a question or comment, use the e-mail link in my profile down there somewhere.)


"It's only online, you take it so seriously..."
"Master Bear, please may I speak, I have a problem."

"This is v/t, I just come here for relaxing in a Gorean mode..."
"...and then he beat her, Master Bear, and put her in the hospital. I just came from there.."

"It's all roleplaying, you all do it!"
"He told me I would have to be serve sexually to everyone there that night, he never said that before I 
got on the plane, Master, I was so scared..."

"It is v/t, it's not cheating, no one gets hurt, it is a fantasy!"
"She's leaving me Bear, and she says she is taking my kids."

"Gor is whatever we make it, Gor is a man deciding to do as he pleases."
"I will come to your house Bare and I will kill you and your family."

"I treat every woman I meet as a slave, they mean nothing and are nothing."
"Master Bear, I think I am pregnant, should I tell my Master?"

"You leave us alone, we see and do Gor in our own way."
"But Master, he wants me to whip him because then he says he will know better how a slave feels. Is this right?"

"Relax, it is only v/t. No one takes this seriously."
"But I think he gave it to me, Master, the doctor says I might never be able to have kids now, how can I tell him?"

It's only online...

It's only online...


It's only o...