Friday, July 15, 2011

And now a message from our sponsor...

Happy Friday everyone,

This blog post is going to be a bit different than others here.

A few of you know that over the last year or so, I have been struggling with spinal problems related to a back injury. I fully expected to have surgery to help correct these issues in a month or two. I met with my neurosurgeon yesterday and the decision has been made to move the surgery up to this coming week.

What this means is that for several weeks, I will be unable to update the blog. If all goes well, while it will be several months before I can get my strength back, I should be able to get back to some normal activity before then. The surgery is not overly dangerous, and I am optimistic, but the chance for something bad happening is always there.

So, this will be the last update for a while. If the blog never gets updated again, then remember me fondly. ;0)

Many thanks to all of you who have read the blog, commented and complained, and who have encouraged me to continue to openly explore what it is to live Gorean in this society.

I look forward to being back with you all soon.

Bear-