Friday, December 17, 2010

Read: Bear has NETSEX!!

(What follows is a reprint of previous writing of mine, some of it more than a decade old, that appeared in various places including "The Bear Bitch Project" and The Gorean Voice, which I co-created and served as editor for a few years. The webzine is long defunct, and the archives of the site are sadly incomplete, but it pleases me to present my thoughts then, to my audience here. As always, if you have a question or comment for me, use the e-mail link in my profile down there somewhere.)


Welcome! 

Yes, It's true!

After years and years I finally broke down and had *hot*, *sticky* netsex with someone on Yahoo. In the pursuit of total honesty in all of my Gorean dealings in this venue, I present you the log so you too can read about it *just as it happened*!

You might want to chase the kids out of the room.

There I was, perusing web sites when my Yahoo messenger pops up with this little gem...

hastizie11: hi.... anyone there? 
Bear0far: Yes?
hastizie11: ooh your there hi... 
Bear0far: waits
hastizie11: a/s/l (qge sex location)? 
Bear0far: Nope. Did you want something?
hastizie11: im 27/f/USA. was lookin at your profile. thought you might like to chat. 
hastizie11: so what have you geen up to bear0far? 
Bear0far: Dunno bot, what about you? ;0)
hastizie11: : 
Bear0far: 1
hastizie11: cool. i was just hangin out watching tv. i was getting kinda horny (*blushes) 
Bear0far: 2
hastizie11: feel like a little cybber fun with me ? please please... 
Bear0far: Your mother was a hamster.
hastizie11: i think iill just take that as a yes... being as that im starting to get real horny here.. lol ok? 
Bear0far: waits
hastizie11: alright how bout i get down on my knees in front of you and help you out of your pants? 
hastizie11: tell me what you want me to do with you 
while i slip out off my panties 
Bear0far: I want you to do my taxes.
hastizie11: oh yeah babe.. dont stop. while i slide my hannd down between my legs and part my moist lips 
Bear0far: And then you can wax my car.
hastizie11: oh it feels so good. Im holding your pulsing @#%$ in my hand,, my shiny red fingernails dig gently into your balls, while my full, soft lips engulf the mass of your meat 
Bear0far: After that, perhaps you can find a new left-handed pitcher for the Cubs, they really need one.
hastizie11: open my website so you can look at me while im sucking you. use the link in my prrofile! 
Bear0far: You know, my grass needs mowing as well.
hastizie11: what do you think of myy pics? 
Bear0far: I have pics of your hamster mother, you know.
hastizie11: i have some pics on my homepage the link is in my profile, still working on ot ... 
Bear0far: Listen, do you know how to clean out a septic tank? 
hastizie11: @#%$ the phone. dont stop strroking it. hold on... 
Bear0far: To the septic tank? It is rather large.
Bear0far: whistles merrily while he waits
hastizie11: sorry, I have to take this call, probly take bout five minutes. If you want, come to my page and lets finish this. I have my cam on there cyberfungirls dotcom look for me on there 
Bear0far: Does this mean I do not get my septic tank cleaned?
Bear0far: Wait! Don't go! Ooooo, my poor septic tank, it's so *full* and *swollen*....

*sob*.

Another *wasted* internet romance.

Let this be a warning to all of *you*.

;0)

Bear-